Re: [pcgen] Re: Next Set request cycle open....

    Message 1 of 8 , May 31, 2008
      Hi Kar,

      I saw the wiki wishlist... If we have a tracker request list then we
      need to categorize it as "Requesting" or some way to recognize it's not
      being actively pursued or going through the QC/OGL/DATA review process.

      You'll also note, I had Mongoose Quintessential Series listed as
      Wishlist (Which I did grab from the wish list). But as a courtesy, I
      figured I'd ask for any fresh requests as some of those are old requests
      (3+ years old) and may not have any existing users currently needing
      them. (I'd like to make a set that at least ONE user has a current
      desire or need for at this time)

      :-)

      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 2, 2008
        > Hi Kar,
        >
        > I saw the wiki wishlist... If we have a tracker request list then we
        > need to categorize it as "Requesting" or some way to recognize it's
        > not being actively pursued or going through the QC/OGL/DATA review
        > process.

        Yeah, when I re-grouped all of those trackers there were several that
        hadn't even been worked on, I think I'd like to see those simply
        shifted back to the wishlist, I'll nudge Eddy in the BoD and see what
        he thinks