Re: [pcgen] Re: Next Set request cycle open....

  • Stefan Radermacher
    Message 1 of 8 , May 30, 2008
      On Friday 30 May 2008 11:16:28 Martijn Verburg wrote:

      > We'll be discussing this at the next BoD meeting as well, but in
      > principle we'd like to see Pathfinder go in for 5.16! So are you able
      > to Tracker and/or send me a list of items to Tracker for anything
      > that's Pathfinder related? I'd like to get it on the official roadmap :).

      I'll put in proposals or freqs for needed code stuff as far as I see later
      today.

      The feat progression thing I mentioned in my earlier post I have already
      working here. :)

      Stefan.
      --
      Happiness is the Road
      http://www.marillion.com
      Message 2 of 8 , May 31, 2008
        Hi Kar,

        I saw the wiki wishlist... If we have a tracker request list then we
        need to categorize it as "Requesting" or some way to recognize it's not
        being actively pursued or going through the QC/OGL/DATA review process.

        You'll also note, I had Mongoose Quintessential Series listed as
        Wishlist (Which I did grab from the wish list). But as a courtesy, I
        figured I'd ask for any fresh requests as some of those are old requests
        (3+ years old) and may not have any existing users currently needing
        them. (I'd like to make a set that at least ONE user has a current
        desire or need for at this time)

        :-)

        ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 2, 2008
          > Hi Kar,
          >
          > I saw the wiki wishlist... If we have a tracker request list then we
          > need to categorize it as "Requesting" or some way to recognize it's
          > not being actively pursued or going through the QC/OGL/DATA review
          > process.

          Yeah, when I re-grouped all of those trackers there were several that
          hadn't even been worked on, I think I'd like to see those simply
          shifted back to the wishlist, I'll nudge Eddy in the BoD and see what
          he thinks