Re: Next Set request cycle open....

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 8 , May 30, 2008
      Hey Andrew,

      There's also the list that sits on our Wiki and a list that sits on
      the trackers (in terms of what people have requested in the past).

      > Okay folks,
      >
      > I've finished working on the Quintessential Ranger and Quintessential
      > Ranger II. I'm still taking requests at this time if anyone has
      anything
      > pressing they'd like to see included in PCGen or need for a game.
      >
      > The following restrictions apply:
      >
      > * Paizo is already being worked on. I won't work on something
      > already being done by another lst monkey.
      >
      > * I can't do any closed content. [Please don't ask.]
      >
      > * Whatever set I work on will be intended to be part of the PCGen
      > program. [Permissions are found on the WIKI].
      >
      > * Obviously I need a copy, if I don't one would need to be provided.
      >

      > This is on my list of to do's (kinda in whim order):
      >
      > 1. Personally Requested set(s) - limit 2 please
      > 2. Magic of Arcanis (Complete the Arcanis series)
      > 3. Assisting in the clean up of Player's Guide to Arcanis
      > 4. PCGen compatibility with CMP (limited to sets I've made at
      this time)
      > 5. Wish list items - Mongoose Quintessential Series.
      >
      > ---
      >
      > Okay, I kind of work on a first come first serve basis. So get your
      > General time line - 3.5 sets are easier than 3e; complicated source
      > books with really funky rules will take longer than a simple expansion
      > book. I average approx 1-2 week(s) depending on complications and size
      > of book.
      >
      > What you get is a PCGen standard set (Following all relevant rules on
      > data set submission) that will be compatible with the latest version of
      > PCGen (5.14) and will be brought in the PCGen (5.15) series after it
      > completes it's rigorous QC and review. I will send you a pre-release
      > copy after I feel it is ready for general use (same copy I submit to
      the
      > PCGen submission team).
      >
      > This will likely be the last time I ask for requests for several
      months.
      > Busy schedule coming up...
      >
      > --
      > ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      > ~ Data Gibbon, Tracker Gibbon, Docs Lemur
      > "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"

    • Stefan Radermacher
      Message 2 of 8 , May 30, 2008
        On Friday 30 May 2008 11:16:28 Martijn Verburg wrote:

        > We'll be discussing this at the next BoD meeting as well, but in
        > principle we'd like to see Pathfinder go in for 5.16! So are you able
        > to Tracker and/or send me a list of items to Tracker for anything
        > that's Pathfinder related? I'd like to get it on the official roadmap :).

        I'll put in proposals or freqs for needed code stuff as far as I see later
        today.

        The feat progression thing I mentioned in my earlier post I have already
        working here. :)

        Stefan.
        --
        Happiness is the Road
        http://www.marillion.com
        Message 3 of 8 , May 31, 2008
          Hi Kar,

          I saw the wiki wishlist... If we have a tracker request list then we
          need to categorize it as "Requesting" or some way to recognize it's not
          being actively pursued or going through the QC/OGL/DATA review process.

          You'll also note, I had Mongoose Quintessential Series listed as
          Wishlist (Which I did grab from the wish list). But as a courtesy, I
          figured I'd ask for any fresh requests as some of those are old requests
          (3+ years old) and may not have any existing users currently needing
          them. (I'd like to make a set that at least ONE user has a current
          desire or need for at this time)

          :-)

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 2 3:50 AM
            > Hi Kar,
            >
            > I saw the wiki wishlist... If we have a tracker request list then we
            > need to categorize it as "Requesting" or some way to recognize it's
            > not being actively pursued or going through the QC/OGL/DATA review
            > process.

            Yeah, when I re-grouped all of those trackers there were several that
            hadn't even been worked on, I think I'd like to see those simply
            shifted back to the wishlist, I'll nudge Eddy in the BoD and see what
            he thinks