Re: [DISREGARD]SPELLS tag on RACE lst

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 14 , May 29 9:10 AM
      Bump, I can't get to this until my home machine is back :(, anyone else?

      > thankyou, zipped and uploaded on files section, "need help with"->
      list files.

      > Ricky
      > (ICQ:158244154) (Y!m:iainuki) (MSN:iainuki4)
      >

      > ### the truth is in the eye of the beholder ###

      and a feat.lst with only a single hidden feat for the creature). these
      two and the complete rsrd are the only loaded.
      > > sadly, during the load fase doesn't appear any error (even in the
      console with "debug" level).

      > > Ricky
      > > (ICQ:158244154) (Y!m:iainuki) (MSN:iainuki4)
      > >

      > > ### the truth is in the eye of the beholder ###

      different from my "broken syntax"...
      > >> your: SPELLS:Innate|CASTERLEVEL=10|Fireball,15
      > >> my 1:SPELLS:Innate|TIMES=1|CASTERLEVEL=20|Incendiary
      Cloud|Reincarnate|Pyrotechnics|Summon Nature's Ally IX|Veil|Wall of Fire
      > >> my 2:SPELLS:Ritual|TIMES=ATWILL|CASTERLEVEL=40|Dismissal|Dispel
      Evil|Dispel Magic

      <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1970758&group_id=25576&atid=384719>

      <http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1970760&group_id=25576&atid=748296>

      character to pdf "csheet_fantasy_std_blackandwhite.xslt" or to
      standard "csheet_fantasy_std.htm",
      "csheet_fantasy_troubleshooting.htm" doesn't change the situation...

      doesn't

      > >> PCGen's Release site: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net
      > >> PCGen's Wiki: http://pcgen.wiki.sourceforge.net/
      > >> PCGen's Roadmap: http://pcgen.wiki.sourceforge.net/Roadmap
      > >> PCGen's Alpha Build: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/07_autobuilds.php
      > >> PCGen's Online Docs:
      > >> PCGen's Data Help Grp:

      > >> PCGen's Release site: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net
      > >> PCGen's Wiki: http://pcgen.wiki.sourceforge.net/
      > >> PCGen's Roadmap: http://pcgen.wiki.sourceforge.net/Roadmap
      > >> PCGen's Alpha Build: http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/07_autobuilds.php
      > >> PCGen's Online Docs:
      > >> PCGen's Data Help Grp:

      > > PCGen's Online Docs:
      > > PCGen's Data Help Grp:

      > > PCGen's Online Docs:
      > > PCGen's Data Help Grp:

    • Ricky
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 10, 2008
        I downloaded PCGEN 5.14.0 stable complete zip (today morning
        10/june/2008 at 11:40 AM GMT+1) on a Microsoft XP sp2 machine with
        this version of java:

        java version 1.6.0_05 Java(TM)
        SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_05-b13)
        Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 10.0-b19, mixed mode, sharing)

        Pcgen loads my lst files without any error during the loading of lst
        files this monster still hasn't any of his innate power...

        if is an error on my lst, pcgen should say something.. else, innate
        power should appear somewhere... right?

        prettylst version 6503 doesn't say anything wrong on this race (or his
        hidden feat).

        the "spells" tabs, doesn't display any innate power under any of his
        subtab (known spells, prepared spells, spell books)
        the "preview" tab display only 2 pages (and none power), same the
        "charachter sheet" tabs (with preview.html and troubleshooting.html)
        innate power doesn't appear.

        if it's not the SPELLS tag, what's wrong?

        thankyou in advance for helping me...