Re: [pcgen] Star Wars Saga data set

    Message 1 of 3 , May 28, 2008
      Anestis is correct.

      Though, that is not to say you cannot make a data set for your own
      personal use. PCGen in it's latest incarnation can practically handle
      all the nuances. I've made a data set for myself just to make sure PCGen
      could handle what was needed. There are a few things we cannot replicate
      at this time, but you'll find that it works for everything.

      HINT: Make full use of Abilitycategory tag to make your life easy.
      Time to make - 8 hours.

      Good luck, and if you need help, you can typically find me answering
      help questions on the pcgen listhelp group.

      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"