[BUMP] Re: [BUG]? RC2 bought Sack (Small) becomes Sack (Medium) as equipment

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 4 , May 28, 2008
      I was using Release candidate 2 (what I meant by the RC2 in the
      subject line). The subject lines are short, and often give less space
      than what you think based on the length of the subject line entry box
      and so I leave out the whole 5.15.0 part before the RC part.

      It was also, if it matters, the Win full install, being using on a
      Vista laptop.

      ~~ Matt