PCGen v5.14.0 (RC3) Released!

  • Eric C. Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27 8:38 PM
      PCGen is pleased to announce the release of PCGen v5.14.0 Release Candidate 3!

      There have been a few bug fixes included in this
      release but you can see the highlights of all changes
      for PCGen 5.14 listed in the release notes here:

      http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=104618&group_id=25576

      This is the third release candidate for PCGen 5.14,
      representing a product we believe is ready for
      production use and which we would like your
      assistance in testing out. In particular, the PCGen
      team would appreciate your feedback on importing
      your characters and data from earlier versions of PCGen.

      PCGen is a RPG character generator and maintenance
      program (d20 systems). All datafiles are ASCII so they
      can be modified by users for their own campaigns.
      or visit our website at http://pcgen.sourceforge.net

      PCGen Team