[FREQ] RC2 Free spellbook, auto-add of cantrips

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 3 , May 25, 2008

      I have two spellbook-related requests:

      1) Could wizards be given a free spellbook (as per the rules), such as
      after the class is chosen. It could also be named at this time and
      made into a custom spellbook. [Of course, one could also just
      temporarily select the "ignore cost" option, but I am thinking of
      having this feature work the same as the free set of clothing feature.]

      2) Could the cantrips be added to the spellbook in an easier fashion?
      I try to do it one-by-one and tend to miss some, add some twice, etc.
      [Incompetence, perhaps, and only really a small annoyance...]

      Thanks,

      Matt
      Message 2 of 3 , May 25, 2008
        That would be possible if you chose a kit. Another step that would be
        required by the user.

        In order to auto add equipment to a class the coders would need to get
        involved and say how easy or hard it would be to include.

        the 2nd request - make adding spells to the spellbook easier, yeah, that
        sounds nice. Might not happen for awhile but we can make that a FREQ.
        Flagging myself - I'm going to switch computers here in a sec.

        ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"

        Message 3 of 3 , May 25, 2008
          1971986 Auto Add 0th level spells to Free Spellbook
          <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1971986&group_id=25576&atid=384722>
          1971985 Free Spellbook for Wizards
          <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1971985&group_id=25576&atid=384722>