Re: [pcgen] Data Typo on Vulnerability templates?

    Message 1 of 2 , May 23, 2008
      I didn't set it up, nor have I figured where they are being referenced
      from. I know they are not user selectable. Though at first glance they
      may appear swapped it could very well be the intention was Vulnerability
      (Fire Subtype) and the original lst monkey shortened it. Us lst monkeys
      are crazy like that ;-)

      Thanks for the report.

      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"