Re: [pcgen] Errors in Console info

    Message 1 of 3 , May 22, 2008
      Hi James,

      I don't know if I can reproduce this, it was after unloading and reloading the same sets [RSRD and Quintessential Ranger II] several times while the program remained open.

      I was only able to grab a limited amount as the pcgen.bat window only holds so much info.

      James Dempsey <jdempsey@...> wrote: Hi Andrew,

      If the stack trace is what you want us to look at we'll need the top of it
      please.

      Either way we need to know what you were doing when you encountered it so
      that we can reproduce it and thus work out what is going wrong :)

      Cheers,
      James.