[From the BoD] PCGen Policy on Inclusion of Hypertext Links on distributes output sheets.

  • Eric C Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2008
      PCGen Community,

      Over the years we've occasionally been offered output sheets to put
      into our official releases with a request or requirement that the
      output sheet contain a link to a website. Due to various issues with
      linking to web sites (for example, but not limited to, issues with
      sites changing ownership & content), it is PCGen's policy not to
      include web links in output sheets distributed with PCGen. We make no
      distinction between commercial and personal web sites with respect to
      this policy.

      We understand that most potential contributors simply ask for a link
      to be included as a way for them to be recognized as the original
      author. As per our standard policy, we will always add the authors
      name to the list of contributors for PCGen and if requested will
      happily place an 'Original Author' comment in the source code of the
      Output Sheet.

      PCGen Board of Directors