Re: [BUG] .14.0 RC1 mangled characters, non-saved changes.

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 6 , May 11, 2008
      Hi Andrew,

      I usually avoid posting 'thank you's' so as to avoid cluttering up the
      boards, but "thanks" -- the alternate copy and paste looks like it
      will be really handy for my PC use. (The Ctrl-c and and Ctrl-v
      combination seem a little easier for ergonomics, though.) Oddly, I
      remember using Control-c to stop programs on the old Apple IIe I
      started with, pre-Mac. Well, another conversation for another time and
      place. :)

      Matt