Re: 5.13.14 keeps freezing up on me

  • duroondgr
    Message 1 of 8 , May 7 9:18 PM
      Well I have the preview tab working again. It seems that, for some
      strange reason, having the look and feel set to system (under
      preferences) was the culprit. When I set look and feel back to Java I
      could access the preview tab again. Also I tried installing open-java
      again and that did make the sources list disappear once again. As soon
      as I uninstalled open-java all the sources popped back up in the
      selection window.

      Jim

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, James Milne <duroondgr@...> wrote:

      > I have gotten to the point now where the only time the program hangs
      is when I try and go to the preview tab, everything else works.