Re: [pcgen] [Trackered] can INCLUDE & EXCLUDE be used on Ability files?

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 9 , May 7 7:51 PM
      Hi Eddy,

      I presume we will go with Tom's suggestion? That seems the best to me.

      Cheers,
      James.

    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 9 , May 7 7:52 PM
        If it looks good to you that's enough for me.
        -Eddy

        James Dempsey scribed:

        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      • James Dempsey
        Message 3 of 9 , May 17 5:56 PM

          I've implemented Tom's option in both 5.14 and trunk. e.g.
          INCLUDE:CATEGORY=Occupation,Academic,Celebrity,Adventurer|CATEGORY=Wealth,Wealth
          Roll of 2

          Note: This introduces a new deprecation warning. INCLUDE:key is no longer
          valid on feat or ability includes in PCC files. A deprecation warning has
          been added in both 5.14 and trunk for this. The trunk one will be removed
          once the core data has been updated.

          Cheers,
          James.

        • Andrew Wilson
          Message 4 of 9 , May 18 9:47 AM
            On Sun, May 18, 2008 at 10:56:45AM +1000, James Dempsey wrote:
            > I've implemented Tom's option in both 5.14 and trunk. e.g.
            > INCLUDE:CATEGORY=Occupation,Academic,Celebrity,Adventurer|CATEGORY=Wealth,Wealth
            > Roll of 2

            That isn't Tom's proposed syntax. It's missing the semi-colons.

            INCLUDE:CATEGORY=Occupation;Academic,Celebrity,Adventurer|CATEGORY=Wealth;Wealth
            Roll of 2

            andrew
            --
            Aries: (March 21 - April 19)
            You'll be simultaneously struck by mystical lightning, bathed