Re: [pcgen] [Trackered] can INCLUDE & EXCLUDE be used on Ability files?

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 9 , May 7, 2008
      Trackered and assigned to James so it doesn't get lost, I haven't assigned a
      group to it.

      [ 1959968 ] INCLUDE & EXCLUDE usage on Ability files
      https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1959968&group_id=2
      5576&atid=384719

      Tom Parker scribed:

      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
    • James Dempsey
      Message 2 of 9 , May 7, 2008
        Hi Eddy,

        I presume we will go with Tom's suggestion? That seems the best to me.

        Cheers,
        James.

      • Eddy Anthony
        Message 3 of 9 , May 7, 2008
          If it looks good to you that's enough for me.
          -Eddy

          James Dempsey scribed:

          --
          ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        • James Dempsey
          Message 4 of 9 , May 17, 2008

            I've implemented Tom's option in both 5.14 and trunk. e.g.
            INCLUDE:CATEGORY=Occupation,Academic,Celebrity,Adventurer|CATEGORY=Wealth,Wealth
            Roll of 2

            Note: This introduces a new deprecation warning. INCLUDE:key is no longer
            valid on feat or ability includes in PCC files. A deprecation warning has
            been added in both 5.14 and trunk for this. The trunk one will be removed
            once the core data has been updated.

            Cheers,
            James.

          • Andrew Wilson
            Message 5 of 9 , May 18, 2008
              On Sun, May 18, 2008 at 10:56:45AM +1000, James Dempsey wrote:
              > I've implemented Tom's option in both 5.14 and trunk. e.g.
              > INCLUDE:CATEGORY=Occupation,Academic,Celebrity,Adventurer|CATEGORY=Wealth,Wealth
              > Roll of 2

              That isn't Tom's proposed syntax. It's missing the semi-colons.

              INCLUDE:CATEGORY=Occupation;Academic,Celebrity,Adventurer|CATEGORY=Wealth;Wealth
              Roll of 2

              andrew
              --
              Aries: (March 21 - April 19)
              You'll be simultaneously struck by mystical lightning, bathed