PERL script to convert 5.12.x data to 5.14.x (Beta, v.65)

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2008
      Updated script uploaded to the PCGenListFileHelp group file area.

      ======
      v.65
      -- Fixed bug with workarray and CHOOSE tags in equipment modifiers
      -- Fixed bug with PREMULTs with PRESPELLTYPE having brackets stripped
      -- Fixed bug with CHOOSE processing & choices containing restricted
      characters
      -- Added RESIZABLEEQUIPTYPE processing
      -- Added WEAPONREACH processing
      -- Added FOLLOWERALIGN conversion
      -- Added PREVIEWDIR to miscinfo (commented out so it may serve as an
      example)
      -- Added PREVIEWSHEET to miscinfo (commented out so it may serve as an
      example)
      ======

      I did implement the requested FOLLOWERALIGN conversion since I had a bit of
      spare time.

      Those using the script, please continue to post any bugs you find (or other
      necessary conversions that I might have missed).

      Barak