Re: [pcgen] Re: 5.13.14 keeps freezing up on me

  • James Milne
    Message 1 of 8 , May 6 8:17 PM
      I have gotten to the point now where the only time the program hangs is when I try and go to the preview tab, everything else works.

      Message 2 of 8 , May 7 9:18 PM
        Well I have the preview tab working again. It seems that, for some
        strange reason, having the look and feel set to system (under
        preferences) was the culprit. When I set look and feel back to Java I
        could access the preview tab again. Also I tried installing open-java
        again and that did make the sources list disappear once again. As soon
        as I uninstalled open-java all the sources popped back up in the
        selection window.

        Jim