Re: [pcgen] Bug? 5.14.0 RC1 "could no

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2008
      Hi Matt,

      2008/5/5 Matt <Otiendikil@...>:

      > Hi,
      >
      > Any idea what this is all about? (I copied and pasted the whole set
      > plus the introductory material for a point of reference.) I believe
      > this is the first time I have started up PCGen since installing the
      > new release ( 5.14.0 RC1 ). I haven't uninstalled most of the old
      > releases -- is that part of the problem?

      Yes, the options are carried over between installs of PCGen and this
      includes the record of the sources you last loaded. The first time you open
      up the new version it will let you know that it cannot find the old sources.
      However you can simply select them from the sources lists again and all will
      be fine.

      James Dempsey
      PCGen Code SB