BoD Meeting Monday 5/5/08

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2008
      Sorry for the late announcement, I'm a bit off my game today. There will be a meeting of the PCGen Board of Directors on Monday, all are welcome to attend. It will be held in the #pcgen chat room on irc.freenode.net at 10pm EDT 5/5/08

      Now that the first RC is out discussion of where the next cycle will go has begun.

      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
    • Jonathan Thompson
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2008