Re: [BUG][5.13.13] PRESPELLSCHOOL/PRESPELLSCHOOLSUB & SPELLS

  • ovka
    Message 1 of 8 , May 5, 2008
      >Oh okay... Switching it over isn't hard to do. If you use the latest
      >version you'll make a abilitycat.lst file where you can make
      >ABILITYCATEGORY to your hearts content. You'll need to reference the
      >new
      >file in the pcc call, and you'll want to make a new ability.lst file,
      >place your custom feats in there (and a pcc call as ABILITY) and then
      >add the tag CATEGORY:<WhatYouNamedYourAbilityCategory> to all
      >your "feats".
      >
      > It's really that simple. I have some samples if you want to go for it.

      When I get my OS issue fixed, I plan to upgrade to the latest and
      greatest version. Until then, I'm kind of stuck. I found a work-
      around yesterday, but it's a PITA. After I get it fixed, I may take
      you up on that. I think I also saw a how to on either LstFileHelp or
      Experimental.

      Cheers,

      Sir George Anonymous