PCGen v5.14.0 (RC1) Released!

  • Eric C. Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2008
      PCGen is pleased to announce the release of PCGen v5.14.0 Release Candidate 1!

      Of special note for this release is the addition of a
      new source dataset based upon Alderac Entertainment
      Group's Gods sourcebook.

      Additionally, there have been a few feature additions
      and bug fixes included in this release. The highlights
      of all changes for PCGen 5.14 are listed in the release notes here:

      https://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=95532&group_id=25576

      This is the first release candidate for PCGen 5.14,
      representing a product we believe is ready for
      production use and which we would like your
      assistance in testing out. In particular, the PCGen
      team would appreciate your feedback on importing
      characters and data from earlier versions of PCGen.

      PCGen is a RPG character generator and maintenance
      program (d20 systems). All datafiles are ASCII so
      they can be modified by users for their own campaigns.
      Please join us here:

      Or visit our website at http://pcgen.sourceforge.net

      PCGen Team