Re: Where Is the Message Window in 5.14.0RC1?

  • musicguerilla
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2008
      *scratches his head in puzzlement* ok it started working on its own
      on, like, the fourth time i opened the program. how very odd......

      dunno if that's a bug or just some goofy glitch.

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "musicguerilla" <musicguerilla@...>
      wrote:

      > hi, i downloaded the new release candidate (win full install in its
      own
      > directory, win xp sp2 with latest sun java) and unlike the last two
      > releases, does not bring up the message window (black text on white
      > background) that was in the last two releases. Was that meant to be
      > temporary thing? i liked having that window, i always thought it
      was a
      > handy thing to have and easier to read than the original white text
      on
      > black background that is at startup. Any chance that can be made a
      > permanent feature, perhaps a checkbox in preferences so those who
      might
      > not like it can turn it off (or vice versa).
      >
      > Thanks!!! i'm playing with my new toy now, i'll get back to ya if i
      > find anything ;)
      >
      > Bri

    • Martijn Verburg
      Message 2 of 3 , May 6, 2008
        I can't reproduce this, if anyone else can please yell out! - K