RE: [pcgen] Languages issue

  • Aaron Nathan Frazer
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2008
      Nevermind, everyone. I removed the Aplha sets and the languages returned to normal.Take it Easy, Aaron

      To: pcgen@yahoogroups.comFrom: Phased_NiO@...: Sat, 3 May 2008 22:12:32 -0400Subject: [pcgen] Languages issue

      Hi all. I just downloaded PC Gen a couple of days ago and have had a couple of chances to work on it. I noticed though that the majority of the standard DnD 3.5 languages are not available when I go to select them and there is no scroll bar. I've loaded all the packages and am going to start looking through each of the single packages but thought that maybe someone could give me an idea as to what I'm missing. I saw the standard languages in the screenshots so I know their available. Any ideas?Take it Easy, Aaron__________________________________________________________If you like crossword puzzles, then you'll love Flexicon, a game which combines four overlapping crossword puzzles into one!http://g.msn.ca/ca55/208%5bNon-text portions of this message have been removed]