Languages issue

  • Aaron Nathan Frazer
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2008
      Hi all. I just downloaded PC Gen a couple of days ago and have had a couple of chances to work on it. I noticed though that the majority of the standard DnD 3.5 languages are not available when I go to select them and there is no scroll bar. I've loaded all the packages and am going to start looking through each of the single packages but thought that maybe someone could give me an idea as to what I'm missing. I saw the standard languages in the screenshots so I know their available. Any ideas?Take it Easy, Aaron
    • Aaron Nathan Frazer
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2008
        Nevermind, everyone. I removed the Aplha sets and the languages returned to normal.Take it Easy, Aaron

        To: pcgen@yahoogroups.comFrom: Phased_NiO@...: Sat, 3 May 2008 22:12:32 -0400Subject: [pcgen] Languages issue

        Hi all. I just downloaded PC Gen a couple of days ago and have had a couple of chances to work on it. I noticed though that the majority of the standard DnD 3.5 languages are not available when I go to select them and there is no scroll bar. I've loaded all the packages and am going to start looking through each of the single packages but thought that maybe someone could give me an idea as to what I'm missing. I saw the standard languages in the screenshots so I know their available. Any ideas?Take it Easy, Aaron__________________________________________________________If you like crossword puzzles, then you'll love Flexicon, a game which combines four overlapping crossword puzzles into one!http://g.msn.ca/ca55/208%5bNon-text portions of this message have been removed]

        Message 3 of 4 , May 3, 2008
          What gamemode? What data sets are you loading?

          Which version are you using, and can you specify what languages you're
          missing?

          ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
          "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"

          Aaron Nathan Frazer wrote:
          > Hi all. I just downloaded PC Gen a couple of days ago and have had a couple of chances to work on it. I noticed though that the majority of the standard DnD 3.5 languages are not available when I go to select them and there is no scroll bar. I've loaded all the packages and am going to start looking through each of the single packages but thought that maybe someone could give me an idea as to what I'm missing. I saw the standard languages in the screenshots so I know their available. Any ideas?Take it Easy, Aaron

        • James Dempsey
          Message 4 of 4 , May 3, 2008

            If these are bonus languages gained at first level, the rules restrict
            your choices based on your race and class and PCGen reflects this.

            Cheers,
            James.

            On 4/05/2008 12:55 PM Andrew Maitland wrote