Re: Help needed setting up PCgen on a linux machine

  • Douglas Seay
    Message 1 of 47 , May 1 7:13 AM
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "James Dempsey" <jdempsey@...> wrote:
      > Thanks for this - it shows exactly what the issue is you are seeing.
      >
      > You need to be in ~/pcgen5121 when you run pcgen.sh.

      This leaves me scratching my head. pcgen.sh for both 5121 and 51314
      start with

      #!/bin/sh
      cd `dirname $0`

      so you should be able run it from any directory you like and the
      script will cd you to the right place.

      - doug
    • Tom Parker
      Message 47 of 47 , Jun 2, 2008
        OpenJDK is installed by default in Ubuntu Hardy Heron (8.04-LTS).

        Since you've installed Sun's Java, you can remove open-java. The
        packages are:
        openjdk-6-jdk
        openjdk-6-jre
        openjdk-6-jre-headless