Re: [pcgen] Re: Help needed setting up PCgen on a linux machine

  • James Milne
    Message 1 of 47 , Apr 29, 2008
      I still haven't done a reboot due to a couple of other apps running that won't finish for a couple of hours yet. I did try and run the pcgen.sh from the command line and it gave me back the error of java not found. I uninstalled the open java jre and I still have the sun java jre installed so looks like I either have to reboot or fix a pointer somehow.

      Message 47 of 47 , Jun 2, 2008
        OpenJDK is installed by default in Ubuntu Hardy Heron (8.04-LTS).

        Since you've installed Sun's Java, you can remove open-java. The
        packages are:
        openjdk-6-jdk
        openjdk-6-jre
        openjdk-6-jre-headless