Help needed setting up PCgen on a linux machine

  • duroondgr
    Message 1 of 47 , Apr 28, 2008
      I have downloaded PCgen from sourceforge, got the zip file for "other"
      machines not the windows or mac version. I can start PCgen just
      fine,the only problem is that it doesn't see the data sets for the
      sources tab. Anyone else using Linux that can help me out getting this
      set up properly?
    • Tom Parker
      Message 47 of 47 , Jun 2, 2008
        OpenJDK is installed by default in Ubuntu Hardy Heron (8.04-LTS).

        Since you've installed Sun's Java, you can remove open-java. The
        packages are:
        openjdk-6-jdk
        openjdk-6-jre
        openjdk-6-jre-headless