Re: Help! I broke PCGen

  • motorfudge
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 19 12:43 PM

      > You could try resetting the file settings:
      > Your settings could have been saved in your profiles folder... On Vista
      > it would be:
      > c:\users\<yourprofilename>\.pcgen
      > You can try moving/deleting the files (forcing the program to reset
      > them) though you may want to actually just move the files out.

      Bingo! Whatever got hosed was in the .pcgen files. I renamed the old
      ones so I can look thru them to see what I hosed up but everythings
      working including GMGen. As a note might want to update the uninstall
      program to ask if you'd like to remove those settings files, even
      cleaning it with Revo missed those files.

      Thanks so much for the clue on what to look for as well as the prompt
      response all!

      Happy gaming