Re: Items with Charges

  • taluroniscandar
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 17, 2008
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "joefrazierjr" <jfrazierjr@...> wrote:

      > I assume the answer is no, but is there any way for PCGen to easily
      > keep track of charges other than manually in the Character Notes
      > section or modifying the item in the customizer.?

      The eqmod
      |Spell Effect (50 Charges/Spell Trigger)

      allows you to select from 1 to 50 charges on an item you add it to.

      I generally set it to the number of charges the item has when I find
      it (for wands) or charges/day if it does not match one of the presets

      The Charges (x) eqmods are preset for a specific number of charges.
      3,4,5,6,10,12,34,36,50 and 101 exist in rsrd for default rsrd magic
      items. These are VISIBLE:NO so you have to hand code the item to use
      these, they won't show in the item customizer.

      The Charges (x) and the |Spell Effect (50 Charges/Spell Trigger)
      eqmods trigger the output sheets to print ammo boxes that can be
      marked off.