PCGen v5.13.13 (Beta) Released!

  • Eric C. Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2008
      PCGen is pleased to announce the release of PCGen v5.13.13 (Beta)!

      Of special note for this release is the addition of a new source
      dataset based upon RPG Objects Darwin's World 2 - Survivor's
      Guide!.

      Additionally, many bug fixes have been incorporated into this,
      the third beta of the 5.14 development cycle, as we move
      towards our next production release! For the full detail on all
      changes made in this release, check out the release notes here:

      http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=89371&group_id=25576

      As with the previous beta release, PCGen has focused on
      stabilization in preparation for our scheduled May release of
      PCGen v5.14! So for the brave and the bold, please try out this
      beta and give us your feedback.

      PCGen is a RPG character generator and maintenance program
      (d20 systems). All datafiles are ASCII so they can be modified
      by users for their own campaigns. Please join us at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen/ or visit our website at
      http://pcgen.sourceforge.net