HD: tag in template lst

  • Ricky
    Message 1 of 37 , Apr 8, 2008
      Hi to all, i run pcgen 5.13.12 on WinXp, with Java 1.6.0_05. When

      foo template
      HD:4-11:CR:1
      HD:12+:CR:2

      in the console windown (debug mode on) there are this messages:

      LSTWARN plugin.pretokens.parser.PreHDParser Deprecated use of PREHD
      found:
      LSTWARN plugin.pretokens.parser.PreHDParser The PREHD:+ or PREHD:x-y
      syntax is no longer supported. The new format is 'MIN=x', 'MAX=y', or
      'MIN=x,MAX=y' where x and y are integers. Passed formala was: 4-11
      LSTWARN plugin.pretokens.parser.PreHDParser Deprecated use of PREHD
      found:
      LSTWARN plugin.pretokens.parser.PreHDParser The PREHD:+ or PREHD:x-y
      syntax is no longer supported. The new format is 'MIN=x', 'MAX=y', or
      'MIN=x,MAX=y' where x and y are integers. Passed formala was: 12+

      the docs say that HD:X-Y:<other tag> is valid. Who is right?

      Thanks,

      Ricky
    • Ricky
      Message 37 of 37 , Apr 14, 2008
        not a problem...
        my first message was in the 2005...

        > Hi Ricky,
        >
        > Yeah, sorry about that... you managed to slip through the moderator net
        > tracking. All new members first post(s) are moderated automatically
        till
        > approved by a moderator. It effectively keeps are boards spam free (and
        > trust me we get a lot of spammers attempting to get on our groups)
        >
        > I've approved you to post unmoderated from this point on... So your
        > messages won't be delayed by a week.
        >
        > Again, a big sorry from the Moderator Monkeys for not seeing your
        > message sooner.
        >
        > ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
        > ~ Data Gibbon, Tracker Gibbon, Docs Lemur
        > "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"
        >

        > Ricky wrote:
        > > ok, since that old message was send nearly a week ago..
        > >
        > > Ricky
        > > (ICQ:158244154) (Y!m:iainuki) (MSN:iainuki4)
        > > il'>http://www.gozzilioni.net">il sito
        > >

        > > il'>http://www.catlong.net/party">il mondo

        Links