Re: [pcgen] possible error

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2008
      Hi,

      On 08/04/2008, spyguy007mw <spyguy007mw@...> wrote:

      > I have created a 1st level elf wizard with a modified Dex of 18. On the
      > character sheet it shows Ac 14 (correct). I have added a Ring of
      > Protection+1 as well as a second level (wizard). The AC should now be
      > 15 (+4 stat +1 misc). It is still 14 though (+3 stat +1 misc). On the
      > summary page it shows 18 dex (+4). Can anyone figure out where the
      > other +1 went?

      Have you equipped the ring? If so, could there be anything restricting your
      dex such as armour?

      James Dempsey
      PCGen Code SB

    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 7, 2008
        spyguy007mw scribed:

        > I have created a 1st level elf wizard with a modified Dex of 18. On the
        > character sheet it shows Ac 14 (correct). I have added a Ring of
        > Protection+1 as well as a second level (wizard). The AC should now be
        > 15 (+4 stat +1 misc). It is still 14 though (+3 stat +1 misc). On the
        > summary page it shows 18 dex (+4). Can anyone figure out where the
        > other +1 went?

        Encumbrance, if you are carrying a medium or heavy load you will take a
        penalty which can limit the DEX bonus to AC.
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      • spyguy007mw
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 7, 2008
          encumberence is the magic answer. i removed the bedroll from the
          character and suddenly +4 stat bonus re-apppeared. Thanks