Re: [pcgen] Re: Approaches to trained/untrained skills

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2008
      We have PRECCSKILL and PRECSKILL that'd I've used. I was able to figure
      out a decent model for the SWSE, but thus far haven't attempted to
      tackle pathfinder since we have several eager monkeys already on that
      bandwagon.

      Also, I think you can borrow the MODEL from MSRD, TYPE the skills with
      the Class that it's a Class skill. (TYPE is sooooo handy!!!)

      Eddy, if you send me a copy of the section you're trying to think up,
      I'll try and figure out a method. But I'm sure the above ideas have
      already gotten those wheels turning. :-)

      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
      "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"