[OT]Oathbound Player's Guide

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2008
      Steve Creech and Tom Knauss have released the raw pdf format of the
      Player's Guide to Oathbound as it was at the time of BP's closure.

      Here's the link to the thread on ENWorld.

      <http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=222988&page=1&pp=30>

      Here's the link to the actual file

      <http://ghostwind.net/PGO.zip>

      Update: I just tried downloading as I was posting this and I'm getting
      a 403 error so I'm replying to Steve to see what's up.

      Paul G.
    • keith.davies@kjdavies.org
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8, 2008
        On Mon, Apr 07, 2008 at 02:16:31AM -0000, Paul wrote:
        > Steve Creech and Tom Knauss have released the raw pdf format of the
        > Player's Guide to Oathbound as it was at the time of BP's closure.
        >
        > Here's the link to the thread on ENWorld.
        >
        > <http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=222988&page=1&pp=30>
        >
        > Here's the link to the actual file
        >
        > <http://ghostwind.net/PGO.zip>
        >
        > Update: I just tried downloading as I was posting this and I'm getting
        > a 403 error so I'm replying to Steve to see what's up.

        Well. That is cool. And downloaded.

        Keith
        --
        Keith Davies I married the moonshiner's daughter
        keith.davies@... How could I go wrong?