Re: [pcgen] [bug] [Trackered] Giant/Outsider Weapon Proficiencies and Eldritch Knight

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2008
      Thanks Steven
      Should be an easy fix, we'll just give Giants and Outsiders that feat
      too. Thanks for the report, keep them coming :-)
      Trackered:
      [ 1935349 ] [SRD/RSRD] Outsiders need All Martial Weapon Proficiencies
      http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1935349&group_id=25
      576&atid=750091

      steven.ehrbar scribed:

      --