[bug] Giant/Outsider Weapon Proficiencies and Eldritch Knight

  • steven.ehrbar
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2008
      Eldritch Knight specifically requires

      PREFEAT:1,All Martial Weapon Proficiencies

      The problem is that giants and outsiders, while they have proficiency
      with all martial weapons, do not have that specific feat -- instead
      they have the feat Outsider Proficiencies , defined in
      rsrd_feats_hidden.lst as AUTO:WEAPONPROF|TYPE=Simple|TYPE=Martial
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2008
        Thanks Steven
        Should be an easy fix, we'll just give Giants and Outsiders that feat
        too. Thanks for the report, keep them coming :-)
        Trackered:
        [ 1935349 ] [SRD/RSRD] Outsiders need All Martial Weapon Proficiencies
        http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1935349&group_id=25
        576&atid=750091

        steven.ehrbar scribed:

        --