Re: PCGen is going to Gencon! (Yes, we're fishing for donations again ;p)

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 3, 2008
      I totally understand your stance on that one, and I _think_ the direct
      paypal to the pcgenpaypal AT gmail DOT com will do the trick - K

      > I wanted to make a donation because I want to help, not because I
      > wanted recognition for it.
      >

      > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Martijn Verburg" <martijnverburg@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Hmm, you used to able to donate anonymously in SF, but it appears no
      > > longer.
      > >
      > > You can make a Paypal payment directly to:
      > >
      > > pcgenpaypal AT gmail DOT com
      > >
      > > I'm not 100% sure if you can send $ to a Paypal account anonymously,
      > > but donating that way would mean you are not displayed on the
      > > sourceforge donation page.
      > >
      > > Does that help?

      > links on

      > > > Is there a way to make an anonymous donation?

    • Terry FitzSimons
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 3, 2008
        On Thu, 03 Apr 2008 13:56:07 -0000, "thaldorf" <thaldorf@...> wrote:

        >--- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Martijn Verburg" <martijnverburg@...>
        >wrote:
        >>
        >> Oh yeah, I almost forgot!
        >>
        >> If you do wish to donate then please follow one of the Donate links on
        >> our home page at:
        >>
        >> http:/pcgen.sf.net

        >Is there a way to make an anonymous donation?

        I'm wondering how long is the dwell period between the donation and the
        note appears? Made two to see if the lack of a comment actually does make
        the donation anonymous. So far neither has showed up.
        --

        Terry FitzSimons
        FITZSIMONS@...(Small Letters Only)

        Data Lemur, Docs Gibbon
      • Martijn Verburg
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 4, 2008
          Hi Terry,

          It can take a few days to clear, unfortunately looking at the
          historical list of donations it's not the lack of comment that makes
          it anonymous. I do see anonymous donations in the list (from the
          past) but I don't see how it can be done now :(