Are Spiders Closed Content?

  • musicguerilla
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2008
      I can't seem to find any spider examples in 3.5 list files. Any reason
      for that or am I simply overlooking something?

      Thanks guys!

      Bri

      "What, ANOTHER wave of enemies is attacking us???" "Oh, stop whining!
      It's XP, man!!!"
    • musicguerilla
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2008
        Ooooooooooooooooooooops!!! False alarm! found the Phase Spider; I
        assumed they would be something like Spider (<Name>) format lol :)