Re: [pcgen] Pathfinder and Paizo (DND 3.75)

  • keith.davies@kjdavies.org
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 20, 2008
      On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 01:17:01PM -0700, alcore@... wrote:

      > With the announcement of "Pathfinder" from Paizo, I am curious...
      >
      > Does the PCGen team have a plan yet for dealing with it?
      >
      > For me personally, this is the sort of project that might motivate me
      > enough to finally become a contributing data or code monkey of some
      > sort. (I dabble for my own use now, but prying the lid off of the
      > source code and provided source code has induced Cthulhu-esque losses
      > of sanity each time I've tried to do it.)
      >
      > Regardless, I was just wondering what the plan was, if it exists
      > yet...

      Incidentally, I was very pleased to see Paizo step up like this. I've
      been really happpy with 3.5, and the 4e stuff doesn't much appeal to me.
      Seeing Mona and crew doing this makes me much happier.

      Long live the OGL!

      Keith
      --
      Keith Davies I married the moonshiner's daughter
      keith.davies@... How could I go wrong?