Re: Question on Autobuilds

  • monch9ph
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 12, 2008
      Hi James,

      Any updates on the autobuild? If not, when is the next release date?

      Monch

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "James Dempsey" <jdempsey@...> wrote:

      > Hi Monch,
      >
      > On 11/03/2008, monch9ph <mon.yao@...> wrote:
      > >

      > > Hi,
      > >
      > > Does autobuild stop when a pending release comes. I'm asking
      because
      > > I see that March 7 was the last autobuild? Since I think the
      release
      > > has been delayed for a while, when will the autobuild get re-gen?
      >

      > No, it stops when I change my SourceForge password and forget to
      let it know
      > :) I'll see if I can remember how to fix it...
      >
      > --
      > Cheers,
      > James Dempsey
      > PCGen Code SB

    • joefrazierjr
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 12, 2008
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "monch9ph" <mon.yao@...> wrote:

        > Hi James,
        >
        > Any updates on the autobuild? If not, when is the next release date?
        >
        > Monch

        Hi Monch, a short delay was made to allow Tom some time to get a few
        additional items into the release. "If" I remember correctly, the
        build will be done tonight. If you want to read the details, check
        the BoD log from Monday's meeting.

        Joe
      • James Dempsey
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 12, 2008
          HI,

          Yep, the last two have been successful and everything is back to normal.

          Next release will be tonight in about 12 hours or so.

          Cheers,
          James.