Re: [PL] PrettyLst question

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 12, 2008
      Hi Richard,

      Thanks for getting in touch! I'm afraid I still have to try and catch
      up with our registered 79 volunteers to see where they all are around
      the world :)

      There are several small bugs/freqs to be solved for 5.14 if possible,
      if you've got some time and inclination please take a a look @ the
      prettylst tracker on SF.

      Thanks again!