From the Chair Monkey - Donations for PCGen

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12 3:17 AM
      Hi all,

      I've changed the wording on our donations page to include an extra
      item that we will use your donations for (convention booth space).
      The full text now reads:

      "All donations to PCGen will be used to purchase advertising space,
      convention booth space, promote PCGen and to pay for domain name
      registration (for sites like PCGen.org, etc.). This will help us get
      the word out, get more people involved, so more stuff can be included
      for free!"

      So for all of you kind people who have donated or wish to donate,
      that's where your donation will go :)

      Obviously we do not want to spend any of your money where you don't
      want it spent, so if there are any amendments you'd like to suggest
      for the above statement, then please let us know!