Question on Autobuilds

  • monch9ph
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 11, 2008

      Does autobuild stop when a pending release comes. I'm asking because
      I see that March 7 was the last autobuild? Since I think the release
      has been delayed for a while, when will the autobuild get re-gen?

      Monch
    • James Dempsey
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 11, 2008
        Hi Monch,

        On 11/03/2008, monch9ph <mon.yao@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > Does autobuild stop when a pending release comes. I'm asking because
        > I see that March 7 was the last autobuild? Since I think the release
        > has been delayed for a while, when will the autobuild get re-gen?

        No, it stops when I change my SourceForge password and forget to let it know
        :) I'll see if I can remember how to fix it...

        James Dempsey
        PCGen Code SB

      • monch9ph
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 12, 2008
          Hi James,

          Any updates on the autobuild? If not, when is the next release date?

          Monch

          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "James Dempsey" <jdempsey@...> wrote:

          > Hi Monch,
          >
          > On 11/03/2008, monch9ph <mon.yao@...> wrote:
          > >

          > > Hi,
          > >
          > > Does autobuild stop when a pending release comes. I'm asking
          because
          > > I see that March 7 was the last autobuild? Since I think the
          release
          > > has been delayed for a while, when will the autobuild get re-gen?
          >

          > No, it stops when I change my SourceForge password and forget to
          let it know
          > :) I'll see if I can remember how to fix it...
          >
          > --
          > Cheers,
          > James Dempsey
          > PCGen Code SB

        • joefrazierjr
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 12, 2008
            --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "monch9ph" <mon.yao@...> wrote:

            > Hi James,
            >
            > Any updates on the autobuild? If not, when is the next release date?
            >
            > Monch

            Hi Monch, a short delay was made to allow Tom some time to get a few
            additional items into the release. "If" I remember correctly, the
            build will be done tonight. If you want to read the details, check
            the BoD log from Monday's meeting.

            Joe
          • James Dempsey
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 12, 2008
              HI,

              Yep, the last two have been successful and everything is back to normal.

              Next release will be tonight in about 12 hours or so.

              Cheers,
              James.