BoD Meeting Monday 3/10/08

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2008
      There will be a meeting of the PCGen Board of Directors on Monday, all are
      welcome to attend. It will be held in the #pcgen chat room on
      irc.freenode.net at 10pm EDT 3/10/08.

      We have moved the time to 10pm during daylight savings time so that it
      continues to correspond to the availability of our Code Silverback.

      Please note we have recently moved from dal.net to irc.freenode.net.

      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)