Re: [pcgen] Newbie customize item question

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2008

      This question belongs on our list help group; however, you need to edit
      a lst file manually (Consult the documents)

      Use this tag
      BONUS:CHECKS|Fortitude|2
      If this is a typed bonus append '|TYPE=YourBonus'

      For another item, use BONUS:SKILL|YourSkillNameHere|x
      x = the number of the bonus

      The documents have wonderful documentation for making your own custom files

      MJ AdC wrote:
      > Hi everyone,
      >
      > I am trying to create an item that gives a +2 to Fortitude saving throws. In the Item customizer, the various Save Bonus properties seem to add bonuses to all saving throws, not just Fortitude. How can I do that?
      >
      > Also, I'd like to create another item that gives the wearer some bonus in a given skill.
      >
      > More generaly, is there a guide on customizing items that I could check for such tasks?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Marc

      > Be a better friend, newshound, and

      ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)