Re: [pcgen] Forgotten Realms character regions

  • David R. Bender
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2008
      Add a Races file for each race, for instance "Human (FR)" or "Elf (FR)".
      If you are going to do all the permutations, you will need to code each
      of them up. As the last token on the line add the REGION tag (Global
      Other). Then create a KITS file and use the REGION tag (Starting Kit) to
      define the all the benefits for taking that region.

      -- David
      Papa-DRB

      Grognard <http://home.hvc.rr.com/davidstuff/Grognard.html>
      My better half and me <http://home.hvc.rr.com/davidstuff/Nana-and-Papa2.JPG>