Re: [Bug]? Loading Modern Complete SRD (Latest SVN build)

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 5, 2008
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "taluroniscandar" <mhgj@...> wrote:

      > > Latest SVN build, MSRD Modern gamemode. Select MSRD-->Complete.
      > >
      > > Load: MRSD - Basics, MRSD - Future, MRSD - Menaces, MRSD - Arcana
      > >
      > > In the loading window (as well as the Eclipse console) I get:
      >
      > Check your pcc file.
      >
      > This looks to me like it is loading some of the lower level pcc files
      > twice.
      >
      > I looked for the MSRD Complete pcc file under
      > pcgen51310\data\d20ogl\msrd\
      > and I cannot find it to check it.

      There is no complete.pcc, my report was probably a little confusing on
      that one. If you select MSRD-->Complete from the LH pane it puts

      * basic
      * arcana
      * future
      * menaces

      into the RH pane, which I then load and then get the duplicate errors
      from.

      Ah, I see it now (I think), there are some tags which load languages
      etc for menaces via INCLUDEs, this seems to be causing the duplicates.

      So assuming PCGen is behaving correctly here, the next question is:

      "Should there be a MSRD-->Complete option on the LH Pane that
      effectively causes duplicates to be loaded?"