Re: [pcgen] Re: Mutants and Masterminds

  • Jonathan Thompson
    Message 1 of 45 , Mar 3, 2008
      I am not doing any work, but I would be willing to test it. I am working on
      an M&M campaign setting and stating characters using PCGen would be better
      than my doing them all by hand.

      --
      Jonathan M. Thompson
      Battlefield Press, Inc

    • Eric C Smith
      Message 45 of 45 , Apr 8, 2012
        Hi Folks!

        herzogaldilkassach wrote:

        > Ok, I'm not exactly new at PCGen, so I should be able to find this but.... I can't.
        >
        > Where can I the eclipse dataset?

        The Eclipse data set was added for the 5.17.10 release and can be found under Distant Horizons Gaming folder.