Re: Exceptions and errors

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2008
      Hi Nakao,

      > Thank you, I didn't imagine it was a bug of the IDE, I was thinking
      > more to a bad importation of my characters in the upgrade.
      > What I have to do? Download a snapshot? Or re-install the lastest
      > stable version?

      Well the bug is not fixed in the 5.12.x line of code so to avoid that
      bug you would want to try our latest alpha 5.3.10.

      *Please* note that moving to the Alpha could cause other problems (it
      is alpha software!), so if you do try this, please make sure you
      install the alpha in a completely separate location and make sure that
      the 'home' directory it asks you to choose on startup is also a
      separate location from your 5.12.1 'home' location..

      > Something moved in the internationalization team?
      > Have you find a better way to translate datasets?

      Not yet. The BoD decided that it would be best to wait until CDOM
      (6.0) is well underway before re-visiting internationalization. So
      hopefully towards the 3rd quarter of this year we'll start discussing
      it again in the internationalisation Y! group :)