Re: wiki (was:Build environment)

  • Martijn Verburg
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 2, 2008
      Hi all,

      > > http://pcgen.wiki.sourceforge.net/
      >
      > Been meaning to ask this for a long time... can we move this somewhere
      > else so Frank and I can get to it? Or at least stash a copy somewhere
      > so I can at least look at it even if I can't edit it?
      >
      > I'm on satellite (as is Frank, IIRC) and the high-latency is
      > apparently a problem for the wiki part of SF as I always time out and
      > can't get to the wiki at all.

      Yeah I'd hoped that the server upgrade to the SF site would improve
      things (the rest of the site is much snappier), but the wiki is still
      no good for satellite users.

      I'm honestly not sure what to do about it at this stage. We have got
      a test media wiki install on our new website testing ground, but I'm a
      bit hesitant to port our entire wiki across to that (as it's not a
      permanent home).

      I dug around the admin options for the wiki and luckily I can export
      it as HTML! So I've uploaded here to the Y! boards and will do so
      anytime someone requests it :).

    • Barak
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 2, 2008

        Not optimal for anyone, but at least I can see the roadmap that way.

        Thanks Kar!

        Barak
      • Martijn Verburg
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 5, 2008
          Hi all,

          The link to the CVS repository on the SF site has now been removed.
          The repository still remains behind the scenes, but people won't
          accidentally stumble upon it now :)

          PS: I'd just like to say that it's users pointing out even little
          things like this that help improve the project, so don't be scared to
          shout out!